Turn your lights down low :)Summer time is here

I went to the swap meet on saturday and had a blast.It may be spring time but it sure felt like summer was here.I bought incense,mexican candy and a Bob Marley cd.I got the cd for 3 dollars from a rasta man named Omari.Dreads down his back and a wicked cool smile:)(haha sound familiar).I see him around town all the time and finally got to meet him.He puts up his Bob Marley booth every sat. and  does very well with it.Hemp jewerly and little baby Bob shirts sell very fast.




Stole this from Miss Viv



Summer time is here.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Bob...good ol' Bob and that's one my favorite songs. A rare 'love' song type of song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniels end of year 'country report' is due soon...guess what country he's doin'? Jamaica, mon! :) Love you! Can't wait to see you Sat.!!!

    ReplyDelete